We are seeking a Social Media Intern to help plan, curate, and execute a variety of tasks and campaigns. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to gain real-world experience in the E-commerce-Marketing industry. Our internship will give the candidate an opportunity to assist with various tasks in the areas of marketing, social media management, and brand strategy.
- Overall social media content creation and strategy
- Develop regular video & photographic content and designs for social media and website
- Social media writing
- Social media visuals
- Social media monitoring and analytics
- Building and maintaining our online social media community
- Writing: You may help create blogs and other short-form pieces
- Communications and public relations:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- Achievement-oriented, enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- 1-3 work samples (can be writing samples, design projects, or relevant class projects).
- Examples of marketing or communications experience is a plus.
- A digital portfolio (PDFs, website, etc.) showcasing any previous, relevant work in the marketing, social media, design, or communication field.
This is an unpaid internship that offers College credit (where applicable).
Job Type: Internship
- Monday to Friday
- Charleston, SC (Preferred)
- Fully Remote